ATTITUDE

1What is attitude? 

Attitude is associated with a physical neural 
state, verbal opinion, ideologies,  and   an 
integrated philosophy of life. Attitude is the 
detailed direction of human behavir. Attitude is a stage of sensitiveness and process to act.

The main difference between Attitude and Ego is that Attitude makes you to defer from  
others While Ego makes you alone from others....

THREE MAIN COMPONENTS OF ATTITUDE

Congnitive Component of Attitude

It refers to opinion or belief part of attitude. When you form your opinion or judgement on the basis of available information or unfavorable opinion on that,it is the cognitive component of attitude. Example:"I just found out I being paid 20% less than my co-workers."


Conative Compnent (Emotional) of Attitude

It refers to the emotional aspect of attitude.This is perhaps the most oftion referred part of attitude and decides mostly the desirable or undesirable aspect of attitude. Example: " I feel angry that I am not being treated fairly."


Affective Component of attitude

It refers to the behavioral part of attitude. If we have a positive attitude for a particular odject,it is likely to be translated into a particular type of behavior, such as buying or procuring that object. Thus it is the intention to behave in a certain way. Example: "I am going to quit this job as soon as I can, and I am taking the red stapler with me."


I would urge everyone to be at home in this lockdown.

I can give you more information about this if you want.

        Thanks for reading with all your mind.

মন্তব্যসমূহ