MIND YOU


                    MIND YO
Today is my birthday One thing I noticed today Today my life looks very beautiful . I asked life why life seems so beautiful to you today ? 

My life made me laugh and answer that the answer to this question is you yourself .  I wondered what to do! Life tells me to look back at the days you left behind  What do you see? 
I then looked back at the days I had left behind, as life had shown me  At first I saw an old woman crossing the road holding her hand Then I saw that I was buying medicine for a sick man with money in my pocket And nursing Then I saw that I was buying chocolate for a child without smoking This time I saw that I was listening and obeying my parents and caring for them I saw that I loved my little brother a lot without blaming him and helped him a lot I'm not arguing with anyone and I'm trying to be nice to everyone . I obey and serve my elders.
I saw that every person is happy with me and they are very happy with me . When I entered the abyss of these thoughts, life called to me and said what do you see so long . I told him everything and he said if he understood anything Why am I looking so beautiful today. You understand something.  

মন্তব্যসমূহ